Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It's taken me a long time to write about my birthday celebration because we have been too busy celebrating! We started the celebrating on December 15th because none of my teammates or I were working. So all 6 of us went up to Jack's Ridge and hung out together along with Marlowe and Dorothy (Lois' parents). We swam the afternoon away and then had a wonderful dinner together. December 15th was Laura's real birthday, and we celebrated mine early. Below are a few pictures from Jack's Ridge:




Then, on my real birthday, I went to pick up the most amazing package from my wonderful friend Bekah Witt which had all kinds of amazing letters and chocolate. I did have to take a test that afternoon, but I was ready for it, and that meant I only have clinic duty without other assignments for the next 2 weeks. Then, that night we had the most fun Christmas party ever. Krys McNeil, our director invested so much time to plan so many fun things for us. Here are a few pictures and videos from that night. Oh yeah, then I had night shift and so because there weren't any labors, we pulled out Cities and Knights and played until 1:30am! Good times :)

No comments: