Thursday, December 20, 2007

Celeste's Baby

Most of you probably remember Celeste? She was Lois' continuity, but I had met her once, and she was willing to be my model for the pregnancy cast that I made. We had such a fun time (scroll down for pics).
I knew there was a chance I would end up delivering Celeste's baby because Lois was going to be in Manila picking up her parents the week she was due, but we all hoped she would make it back in time.
As luck would have it, she went into strong labor the day before Lois came back, so because this was her 3rd baby, there was no waiting for her. It was a good birth, here are a few pictures of it(edited). I brought in the belly cast I had made with Celeste, and I printed her baby's feet on the tummy of it (around the navel) and then we put Leoneiz Allyson in the cast to see how she fit. She did fit, but barely, and we had to take her right out again, because she didn't appreciate being squished after being able to stretch out for a few hours!

No comments: