Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures of my Mom and Sister in Davao

There has been a severe lack of pictures on my blog as of late, so to make up for that, here are some pictures from the time my mom, sister and Ate Mae (a Filipina from Luzon who is like a sister to me) were in Davao.

We did lots of fun tourist type things, and they got to watch me deliver one baby - which ended up being a very difficult birth, so the day we left for Manila we went in to watch my teammate, Jenna deliver a baby (her 75th!) which was uncomplicated and a good one to leave them with.

So enjoy :)







More pictures to come from the Cauayan portion of our trip at a later date since I am struggling to keep my eyes open at this point.

3 comments:

The Wittz said...

Eweness Becca wanted to watch you deliver a baby? She is a lot braver and tougher than me. Did she go there on her spring break or did she get to miss some school? Did her phone work there and not cost tons of mulah?

The Wittz said...

What are the ingrediants in a halo halo?

Carla Paiva Bonfim said...

Nice pictures!
Carla