Saturday, April 12, 2008

Last Assignment!


After almost 2 years of working hard and expanding our brains, we have finally reached the end!

For me, for now, I don't plan on going back to school, so this could very well be the very last assignment I ever turn in! Of course this doesn't mean that we are completely done, now we enter into the preparation phase for taking our board exam from NARM this August. We will be taking tests every week on different subjects from prenatals to delivery to postpartum and everything in between.

So here goes nothing!

2 comments:

jenna and brianna konkle said...

YEEEE!! Yess. Oh my goodness. WE'RE DONE~!
Congrats! LOVe. and gOOD lUCk on the Narm ;p

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.