Sunday, March 16, 2008

Outing with Sara and Neda


I went out for lunch with Sara and Neda after doing Neda's prenatal. I met Neda through Sara who was my continuity a few months ago, but who I had to transport due to prolonged labor (etc). I went to the hospital to meet Sara's baby and check on her and found out her older sister (Neda) was pregnant!

So then I became her midwife now and she is doing really great so far. After lunch Neda and I went to get an ultrasound because Neda wanted to find out if it was a boy or girl - and we found out that her chance of having a girl (which is what she wants) is 70%! Fun.

Neda has a sad story - she got married and had her first baby, but her husband committed suicide a few days after the wedding. No one ever knew why. She raised her boy for a long time by herself, but now she has a boyfriend who has raised her boy as his own. Now she is pregnant and I am her midwife :)

It was a very fun day, and we hope to go to church together this Easter.

No comments: