Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lois' Birthday - 23 years!

Yesterday was Lois' birthday! It was so much fun - we had some fun times over bagels (homemade!) and then we went to people's park and out for lunch with Celeste (Lois' continuity but who I delivered cause she was in Manila) and with a few friends.

We were trying hard to keep the dinner part a surprise, but of course Lois knew. She tried to act surprised - valiant effort!

After the dinner part, we stuffed 17 girls into the Germain's jeepney! Talk about a full ride!







And these pictures are just for fun! We tried to do fun faces in honor of Lois (she always does really funny faces!) These just turned out really funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, what fun to go on your blog and see the pics of Lois's birthday. I love how you tried to do Lois faces :) and Lois actions. It has done my heart good to check out some blogs tonight--but made me lonesome for my girl. Thanks for being a friend to her. Dorothy