Friday, March 21, 2008

Mom and Sis are coming!!!!

I am so excited for MONDAY! My mom (Carol) and my 15 year old sister (Rebecca) are coming to visit me along with one of my good Filipina friends (Ate Mae)! It will be their first time to come see what I do here in Davao, and we have a jam packed schedule. I sure hope that jet lag won't be a problem, cause I didn't schedule much time in for recovery! And - I am really really hoping to catch a baby while they are here - so please pray for that, and safe travels. After a week here in Davao, all of us will go far up north on the Luzon island to visit with old friends from the years that Rebecca and I grew up in the RP. It should be an amazing trip all around. Dad - thanks so much for lending your wife to me and making it all happen (a.k.a. so many, many miles given for the trip and Becca's passport :)

No comments: