Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lois this is for you!


Making hummus at home turned into a family effort! I found garbanzo beans with Rebecca's help at the Super Walmart, then the twins were instrumental in helping me shell all of them as the rest of the family groaned at the effort it took. Then Rebecca and my dad went to a different grocery store to find me the Tahini that I needed, then our blender/food processor just wasn't cutting it so my mom bought a new one at walmart! Yikes. Good thing the hummus turned out good - of course that was a given seeing as my teacher was amazing! Thanks Lois! :) Loves to you.

1 comment:

lo said...

babe- that humhum looks awesome... JH made humhum tonight and forgot the tahni.. tee hee.. i bet yours was much tastier.
i do love and miss you in these parts. rock on girl friend... can't wait to seeeeeeee you soosooon.
loves lo